The 2016 Event Catering Company of the Year

Welcome

Thank you for dropping by, you are very welcome to view our new website for all the information on our Catering Services, exciting menu ideas and much more for the services you require. Please do contact me personally at any time if you would like a quotation or more information.John Coughlan

Why Use Us?Because we are the BEST

John Coughlan Catering have over 30 years of experience in providing first class food and service to a wide range of clients for every occasion. We are the 2016 Event Caterer of the Year, and for good reason, our clients return to us year after year.

Our ServicesFrom Small to Infinity

John Coughlan Catering can provide top quality food and service for any event, from a small business reception through perfect wedding receptions and large scale event catering. We are experts in catering and will consistently deliver over and above your expectations.

What we DoProud to be Irish

John Coughlan Catering is a 100% Irish owned business showcasing the very best of home grown and reared Irish produce. What we do is quite simple, we source the finest Bord Bia approved organic and artisan ingedients, cook them to perfection and serve them with style.

Event Catering

We are Ireland's Best Event Caterer. Our Event Catering service is second to none offering perfect Media, VIP, Public and Guest catering from a myriad of quality catering wagons, pop up restaurants, Marquee Restaurants and more.

Find Out More

Wedding Catering

Your biggest day in 4 easy steps. Let us provide you with the most creative and delicious menu's cooked to perfection and served with style. At Home, in a Marquee or Venue we can deliver the highest quality food and service.

Find Out More

Business Catering

For any Corporate Event, Conference, Promotion, Business Meeting or Product Launch our expert staff can help. Our 30 years of experience in Business Catering ensure we deliver the highest quality to impress when it really matters.

Find Out More

Party Catering

Garden Party, BBQ Event or Private Function. Let us provide you with the most delicious menu's cooked to perfection by our expert Chef's. At Home, in a Marquee or a private venue we can deliver the highest quality food and service.

Find Out More

"Fine Foods Cooked to Perfection and Served with Style"

At Your Service

ImageWe look forward to serving you... Not all catering companies are the same, we all have our own specialities, standards and ethos. John Coughlan Catering, even from the beginning has championed the use of the highest quality Irish produce and mostly organic and from the best Artisan growers and suppliers. We work closely with our suppliers, Bord Bia, Good Food Ireland and many other organisations the length and breadth of the island of Ireland to perfect the quality of our servings and taste and flavour of the ingredients that go into our menus. Even with John's 30 and more years of catering knowledge he still is excited about finding new produce, new suppliers and designing new menus that are tasty and healthy to eat whilst at the same time being aware of the nutritional values and latest food trends.

Do we Care - Are we Green? ... Yes, we are... John Coughlan Catering, and uniquely for a catering business, does not send any waste to landfill. Over 98% of the total waste we produce is recycled, the remaining 2% is responsibly disposed of with a care for the environment. Our buying policy is to BUY IRISH ORGANIC wherever possible and all the Meats and Vegetables we use are traceable from Farm to Fork. Our Teas, Coffees and foreign produce are grown and supplied by only FAIR TRADE suppliers. The fish we use is often purchased straight from the trawlers and is bought only from approved sustainable sources.

FIND OUT MORE

Weddings in Focus

ImageIts not too early to start planning your upcoming 2017, 2018 or 2019 wedding reception now!

Many wedding venues, and caterers, such as ourselves, and especially around Dublin, Cork, Limerick and Waterford all get booked well in advance so now is the time to get your date finalised. Once you have your date confirmed let us know. Our 4 simple steps to perfect wedding reception catering will ensure you have all the bases covered for your big day. Our 30+ years of service, exciting menu's, delicious food and our top quality service from planning to delivery will ensure that you can relax, enjoy your day and leave the catering to us.

Have you ever considered a fabulous Marquee Wedding Reception ? ...

John Coughlan Catering can supply a fabulous Marquee, Furniture, Tableware, a Top-Quality catering and bar service and all you need to make your special day a wonderful, memorable event, and at great prices too. Save money, time and effort by allowing us to provide all you require for your big day.

Check out our Wedding Pages for great ideas and download our 2017 Wedding Brochure to get you started

View Wedding Catering Pages